About JW Brian Mechanical
Founded in 2011 in Edmonton, Alberta, JW Brian Mechanical is a small multi-trade firm with Certified Gas Fitters, Steam Fitters, Pipe Fitters, Plumbers, and Welders. It’s our mission to help homes and businesses in the Edmonton area with any plumbing, heating, or process piping issues at any time, regardless of the circumstances.
Specifically, we serve residential, commercial/institutional and light industrial clients in Edmonton and its surrounding communities across a broad range of mechanical contracting services related to plumbing, heating, gas fitting, and process piping.
Based upon 25 years of industry experience and serving thousands of local customers of all sizes in Edmonton, we approach every scenario with three important values in mind:
- Quality Work – as we are fully licensed, insured, bonded, and equipped with decades of experience, you can rest assured knowing that your critical issue will be resolved with the utmost integrity, best practices, and superior tools and materials.
- Complete Safety – above all else, safety is our first priority when working in your home or business. We take great care in creating a safe working environment by following industry protocols and standards at all times.
- Guaranteed Customer Service – we are offer 24/7 emergency service for furnace and boiler repair, plumbing emergencies, or any other critical issues that may arise in your home or business.
We take great pride in our mission and values, but please don’t just take our word for it! We urge you to see what others in Edmonton have said about our services by reading our testimonials, as well as our reviews on Google, the BBB, and HomeStars.
In a world where pricing varies and some contractors withhold key information, we promise to always offer reasonable rates on service, renovations, and new installations.
A truly professional team, you can trust us to work in your residence or on your commercial property with integrity and experience.
About our founder, John Brian
As someone who is passionate about the craft and helping others, John Brian comes from a long line of trusted mechanical contractors. His great-grandfather founded his mechanical contracting business, M.A. Brian Plumbing and Heating , in the early 1900s in Windsor, Ontario. John himself represents a fourth generation mechanical contractor.
Over the last 25+ years, he has serviced thousands of residential homes and businesses in Edmonton, Alberta as well as across Canada (including manufacturing plants, institutions, and refineries). He goes one step further to ensure JW Brian Mechanical’s reputation is upheld with their core values: quality work, complete safety, and guaranteed customer service.
Why Choose Us?
As you can see through our reviews (don’t forget to check out our testimonials on Google, the BBB, and HomeStars), we feel there are many reasons to hire us for your next plumbing, heating or process piping project in Edmonton. In every contract, we offer:
- Attention to detail
- Quality customer service
- Excellent response time
- Decades of industry experience
- Certified, tradespeople across:
Whether you have a question or need a quote related to any of our mechanical contracting services in Edmonton, please don’t hesitate to contact us through the orange button below!